Monday, April 6, 2009

Futbol Clip of the Week

While I was out mucking about on the pitch this Sunday, I missed one of the better games of the weekend - Manchester United vs. Aston Villa. However, thanks to the power of technology i.e. cable, I was able to see it re-broadcasted later that night.

I have almost equal adoration for both teams. And if Berbatov would just mosey his way back to that country of which he came and leave my little Carlitos Tevez to take care of business as is meant, I wouldn't have to favor Aston Villa. None the less, AV has been doing great on the tables for the last two years and have really given the top four a run for their money. As witnessed from yesterday's game, AV almost made fools of Man U, equalizing with a sneaky little header and then putting one in right after. But, and I hate to admit it, were it not for Ronaldo all would be lost for The Red Devils.

That said, our delicate Cristiano has some serious competition both in play and in gel usage in the form of a young little thing (17 and NOT legal fyi) named Federico "Kiko" Macheda. Tune into minute 1:45 for Macheda's brilliant goal.

No comments: